Steps How Do You Brush Teeth with Baking Soda You Love to Know
You may think that baking soda is able only for making cakes. Actually, it is useful for our teeth. Yes, it is. Many advantages you will get from baking soda such as whitening. The, the question of how do you brush teeth with baking soda appears.
Also read: How Do You Brush Teeth With BracesHow Do You Brush Teeth With Baking Soda
Because you cannot brush your teeth with baking soda haphazardly, you should know the measurement of baking soda you use. For your important information, this is effective to remove stains which are caused by coffee, cigarettes, and tea. Below we share the steps for you.
Brush Teeth with Baking Soda
Brush teeth with baking soda cannot do haphazardly because it can erode your teeth.
- For the first step, you need to make a paste made from baking soda and water with ratio one a half of teaspoon for each water and baking soda.
- After that, you can dip the toothbrush you prepare to the paste until it covers the bristles.
- Then, you are able to brush your teeth with baking soda paste. If using common toothpaste you can brush it up to 5 minutes, you cannot brush your teeth more than 2 minutes using baking soda paste.
- After brushing your teeth, do not forget to rinse it with water. The statement above is reasonable because if you let it too long in your teeth it will erode your teeth enamel.
- Further, in order to get white teeth, you should brush your teeth during one week or two.
- And then, after you have whiter teeth, you can brush your teeth with baking soda just once or twice a week. If you brush it too often in long time, it can cause damage to your teeth.
Advantages of Baking Soda Paste
- Beside making your teeth look white, brushing baking teeth with baking soda paste can remove plaque on your teeth. Additionally, it helps fight gum disease.
- Further, it is helpful to keep your breath fresh.
- Not to mention, brushing your teeth using baking soda is recommended.
Beside mixed with water, baking soda can be mixed with hydrogen peroxide which is as functional as water which is able to whiten your teeth.
Also read : How To Get Child To Brush Teeth
How do you brush teeth with baking soda is crystal clear. After this, you can practice it at home. Once a day during two weeks brushes your teeth using baking soda will make your teeth brighter. If you doubt with the function of baking soda, you can ask your dentist or expert of it.Tags : baking soda teeth before after, plaque teeth before and after, baking soda to whiten teeth before and after pictures, before and after teeth whitening with baking soda, dental tooth wash before and after, how to keep clean teeth with braces, baking soda teeth before and after, how to get a crystal clear teeths, listerine plaque, teeth whitening baking soda before and after